This is a blog for EOTC course. For this blog I am suppose to create an assessment that allows the student to differentiate by creating a product for my class. I am going to have my students create a product using Prezi or Google Slides. Here is the assignment.
Understand and follow safety procedures when working with TV equipment.
- 2.1 State general safety rules for operation of equipment and learning activities specific to film and TV.
- 2.2 Perform safe practices when working on assignments.
- 2.3 Transport equipment safely and securely.
For this assignment you will need to create a presentation using either Prezi or Google Slide to demonstrate safety when working on a film set. You must include the 10 most important rules and terms about Film Set Safety. You will need to research using the Safety on Set, OSHA and other site regarding safety on a film set.
- Using Prezi or Google slides to create a presentation.
- Put each term or rule on a separate slide
- Define each term
- Include a picture that you have either taken or that has a creative commons license.
- Include a title slide
- Include a reference to cite where the information was from.
This is the general idea behind this project. They will first research information, then take photos
I am attaching a copy of short sample project. I am also including these picture of what I would be looking for.
I hope you enjoyed this project. If you did please subscribe to my blog.